RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES
(CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) IN STATE BANK OF INDIA
(Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2017-18/10)
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION AND PAYMENT OF FEES: 20.01.2018 To 10.02.2018
Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of March/April 2018 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 12.05.2018.
Candidates are advised to check regularly Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and updates. The examination
will be as detailed under point No. 4 Selection procedure.
No. Of Posts: 9633
(A) Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 01.01.2018)
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2018.
Note (a) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or the provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing. (b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of
the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.01.2018.
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2018)
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2018 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive)
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
1. SC/ST - 5 years
2. Other Backward Classes (OBC) - 3 years
3. PWD (Gen) - 10 years
4. PWD (SC/ST) - 15 years
5. PWD (OBC) - 13 years
6. Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 - 5 years
SELECTION PROCEDURE: The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
1. English Language Ques.- 30 Marks:- 30 Time: 20 Minutes
2. Numerical Ability Ques.- 35 Marks:- 35 Time: 20 Minutes
3. Reasoning Ability Ques.- 35 Marks:- 35 Time: 20 Minutes
Total Ques.- 100 Marks:- 100 Time:1 Hour
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE: (Non-Refundable)
1. SC/ST/PWD/XS - 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
2. General and OBC - 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Phase – II: Main Examination:
The structure of the main examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
1. General/Financial Awareness Questions: 50 Marks: 50 Duration:35 minutes
2. General English Questions: 40 Marks: 40 Duration: 35 minutes
3. Quantitative Aptitude Questions: 50 Marks: 50 Duration: 45 minutes
4. Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude Questions: 50 Marks: 60 Duration: 45 minutes
Total Questions: 190 Marks: 200 Duration: 2 Hours 40 minutes